Testing is wrapping up on v1.1, so it should be submitted to the App Store quite soon! It only seems fair to give you a taste of what it looks like.
I've been working on this as much as possible during weekends since launching v1.0, and I think it's a pretty substantial update over what's currently available.
Change log is as follows:
- Batch Import - import as many images/URLs/etc you can fit on your clipboard
- Ability to enter descriptions during import
- Redesigned import UI - now fits the rest of the app and looks pretty nice
- Removes GIF load delay
- Fixes thumbnail blurriness (they're now dynamic and really fast)
- More responsible disk space usage
- Fixes the app's loading images to not conflict with the status bar (whoops!)
- Enhances speed and stability of backup/restore
- Prevents a circumstance that caused backup creation to hang indefinitely
- Fixes the ugly shadow border/separation that occured on certain images in the image viewer
- Various small fixes and improvements